Sephora has two major sales throughout the year – one around November, where VIBs get 20% off their entire purchase(s) for about 3-4 days and again in April, where VIBs get 15% off for about 3-4 days. If you’re a VIB Rouge, the sale has already started for you, and you get 15% off your purchases in store or online through 4/21. If you’re just a regular Beauty Insider, you’ll get 10% off from 4/17-4/20.
This year’s VIB sale starts today (!!!), 4/16 through 4/21. My cart has been stocked, restocked and it’s ready to pull the trigger as soon as the clock strikes 12. Let’s discuss my Sephora April VIB Sale wish list and recommendations that won’t disappoint…
I’m refilling some Holy Grail items, as well as, trying some new goodies. There’s also some great trial-sized products I’m looking forward to receiving.
1. L’Occitane Shower Oil // I’m a huge fan of the L’Occitane Amande body cream, but at $50+ a tub, it’s something I don’t have regularly in my stash. Recently, one of my favorite YouTubers began talking about this shower oil. She says it’s great for shaving, as well as, lathering as a body wash and makes her bathroom/whole house smell divine when she uses it. Done. Sold. I’m getting the smallest size to check it out.
2. Stila Waterproof Liquid Liner // I’ve recently run out of both the Kat Von D Tattoo Liquid Liner and the Lorac Front of the Line Liquid Liner (they’re nearly identical; KVD is more matte, Lorac has a VERY slight shine to it), and I wanted to try something else. I have purchased the Stila liner for my little sister before and she loves it. Every time I swatch it in store, it is a b-tch to remove, so that’s a good sign in my book. I am more of a thin, brush tip liquid liner fan (which is why I like the KVD and Lorac), but the Stila liner is a felt tip – firm, like a marker. We’ll see how this goes.
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz // I’ve repurchased this several times over the years. It’s the best, most natural looking brow pencil and her shade range is unmatched! The spoolie attached is patented and definitely the best I’ve used to brush through pencil while leaving an extremely natural finish. I use Taupe (formerly Ash Blonde). Anything Anastasia Beverly Hills brows is good in my book – the brow powder, pomade or clear gel are all wonderful choices, too!
4. SK-II Mask (single) // I’m so sick of seeing raves about this extremely pricey skincare line without splurging on the infamous “Essence.” I have to try something to validate these claims, so at $17 for one mask, this is the most affordable thing in the collection. I hope I look like a glowing, newborn baby that just had a facial afterwards.
5. Boscia Makeup Breakup Cleansing Oil // Another Holy Grail repurchase… this is how I remove majority of my makeup completely off my skin. I’ve tried drugstore brands (Eclos, Garnier) along with MAC and DHC. This is my favorite. It’s a game changer if you hate removing makeup at night.
I’m surprised at myself for not picking up too much in the ‘color’ department of Sephora, but I’ve been diligently testing and trialing so much Charlotte Tilbury products lately, several that I’m really loving, I just haven’t had the room in my life for more makeup. …Ok that’s a huge lie, but if you know me, you know how serious I take testing out products. 🙂
What’s on your list and/or what have you picked up lately? I have my big 30th birthday in July, so if there’s anything truly amazing that you’re loving, let me know so I can ask my loving family to keep enabling this makeup addiction!